NFRCC Photo Conference 2022
Baby, it’s cold outside!: Snowflake Photography
Ever wonder if there are really no two snowflakes alike? Here’s your chance to find out.
Accomplished Macro insect / snowflake photographer Gail Maclellan will guide you through all the techniques, gear, and preparations needed for you to achieve stunning snowflake images.
1. Macrophotography overview. Learn what lenses and accessories to utilize for snowflakes and how to use them. We will discuss special cold weather considerations.
2. Equipment & Accessories. Learn what lenses and accessories to utilize for snowflakes and how to use them. We will discuss special cold weather considerations
3. Techniques. Demonstration of techniques used to get close to the subject.
4. Post Processing. Instruction on how to stack, edit and clean-up your images using photoshop.
5. Get Creative. Discussion on alternative ways to edit your six-sided wonders to make them your own.